Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Interventions provided by Skype, FaceTime, or by phone
For those who can’t make regular sessions at my consulting room in Manchester, a Skype, Face Time video link offers an extremely effective alternative to face-to-face CBT.
Research studies indicate that online video-based psychotherapy can be as effective as face-to-face therapy, and that satisfaction among clients is high. Skype offers:
• Location of your choice: For people with mobility problems, or those living further afield in the UK
• International access: For people living or working abroad
• Flexible timings: For shift-workers or those with busy schedules
• Cost-effectiveness: Eliminates travel time and travel costs
How does it work?
Setting up your Skype session is easy:
• BOOK: Contact us to set up a suitable time for your sessions.
• PAY: Pay for your session in advance, by SagePay invoice sent to your email address (You don’t have to be a member of SagePay
• CALL: Call your therapist’s Skype-name at the agreed time.